A One Planet Living Community
Marrick & Co is more than just a place to live. Positioned in the heart of Marrickville’s urban playground, it's a space designed for connection, progressive thinking and creativity. Marrick & Co is a One Planet Living community bringing to life a vision for a world where people can live happy, healthy, and more sustainable lives.
One Planet living is a vision for the world where it’s attractive and affordable for people to live within their fair share of the earth’s resources. With sustainability fundamental to its design, Marrick & Co is the first project in NSW to be recognised by Bioregional Australia as a One Planet Living Community.
Life at Marrick & Co comes with many opportunities to live more consciously:
- Free fitness classes five days a week on The Common at Marrick & Co for the next year. Classes run from Monday to Friday during school terms. Live Life Get Active run the classes and you can find out more here.
- A private ‘kitchen garden’ complete with worm farms and compost bins, which will give residents the chance to grow their own food
- Opportunities for residents to embrace ‘collaborative consumption’ through the kitchen garden and book-swap shelving
- An online community portal allowing residents to connect and form interest groups
- Dedicated car share bays on-site, and provision for electric car charging points