Just 7km from Sydney’s CBD, Marrickville is located in Sydney’s enviable Inner West.
With its rich multicultural heritage, Marrickville is a melting pot for eclectic cuisines, creative arts and colourful characters. Underground art studios sit alongside Asian grocery stores, artisan bakeries and old school fish shops. And with an array of music venues, theatres and restaurants to explore, things only become more lively after dark.
Bars, restaurants and nightlife
Enjoy an eclectic mix of international cuisines, lively bars and a thriving café scene just moments from Marrick & Co.
- Cornersmith (550m)
- Gelato Franco (250m)
- Roastville Coffee (1.3km)
- The Vic On The Park (2km)
- Paesanella Food Emporium (900m)
- Marrickville Pork Roll (400m)
- The Henson (1.1km)
- Lazybones Lounge (400m)
- Titus Jones (500m)
- Eat Fuh (500m)
As one of the Inner West’s key suburbs, Marrickville has strong connections to the rest of Sydney. Whether you choose to walk, ride or cycle, getting around will be a breeze when you live at Marrick & Co.
- Bus stop located on the doorstep of Marrick & Co
- Marrickville Train Station, proposed to be upgraded to a Metro Station (700m)
- Dulwich Hill Light Rail Station located 1.4km away.
- TAFE Enmore Design Centre (2.7km)
- University of Sydney (4.6km)
- University of Notre Dame (5.8km)
- University of Technology Sydney (6.6km)
- Casimir Catholic College (250m)
- Marrickville High School (550m)
- Dulwich Hills School of Visual Arts (1.1km)
- Newington College (2.1km)
- Trinity Grammar School (2.5km)
- Newtown High School of the Performing Arts (3.4km)
Parks and entertainment
The Inner West is home to some of Sydney’s most popular live music venues and parks.
- Cooks River Park (1.8km)
- Marrickville Golf Club (2.2km)
- Factory Theatre (1.7km)
- Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre (2.2km)
- Henson Park (800m)
- Marrickville Park (700m)
- The Enmore Theatre (2.9km)
- Sydney Park (3.3km)